We often get questions from clients who wonder if they can get hypnotized remotely. – Of course!
Because hypnosis is a talk therapy modality based on scientifically researched principles people can be hypnotized wherever they are – over the telephone or a video call. After all, it’s not rocket science
Not only is it possible, but there are also some clear advantages that cause some clients to prefer remote hypnosis over in-person sessions.
Some of these include:
- Clients can relax in the comfort and safety of their own home or office. Some clients report feeling even more relaxed because of this and have better overall outcomes.
- Clients living in major metropolitan areas can avoid the time and stress of navigating traffic.
- Clients have the opportunity to work with the hypnotist of their choice – not just the ones in their local area.
- Because there is less overhead to run an online practice, clients will benefit from a lower cost compared to what their therapist would need to charge at a physical location.
- Anything that can be treated with hypnosis in-person can be treated remotely whether that’s weight loss, smoking cessation, stress or anxiety relief, fears & phobias or any of the multitudes of other conditions.
☎ Get Help via Remote Hypnosis ✔
Or simply call 888-865-1870, 24/7
On a side note, it’s important to point out that there are many different types of hypnosis and techniques that a skilled hypnotist will utilize.
While many online videos showcase hypnosis being induced and performed utilizing touch, these are specific techniques that are not necessary in a therapeutic environment.by Jim Kellner