We often get questions from clients who wonder if they can get hypnotized from home.
In fact, many times it is much less stressful to conduct the session on your turf. Because hypnosis is a talk therapy modality based on scientifically researched principles people can be hypnotized wherever they are – over the telephone or a video call. Not only is it possible, but there are also some clear advantages that cause some clients to prefer remote hypnosis over in-person sessions.
Some of these include:
- Clients can relax in the comfort and safety of their own home or office. Some clients report feeling even more relaxed because of this and have better overall outcomes.
- Clients living in major metropolitan areas can avoid the time and stress of navigating traffic.
- Clients have the opportunity to work with the hypnotist of their choice – not just the ones in their local area.
- Because there is less overhead to run an online practice, clients will benefit from a lower cost compared to what their therapist would need to charge at a physical location.
- Anything that can be treated with hypnosis in-person can be treated remotely whether that’s weight loss, smoking cessation, stress or anxiety relief, fears & phobias or any of the multitudes of other conditions.
☎ Get Help from Home ✔
@(Email us) 24/7
On a side note, it’s important to point out that there are many different types of hypnosis and techniques that a skilled hypnotist or Hypnotherapist will utilize. While many online videos showcase hypnosis being induced and performed utilizing touch, these are specific techniques that are not necessary in a therapeutic environment.