Your Hypnosis Audio Instructions
The following instructions are only suggestions. You may adjust to suit your lifestyle in whatever way will work best for you.
- Mornings, >>> ‘Unlimited Happiness’ <<< is intended for listening to in the morning, hopefully before even getting out of bed. (You can use an alarm clock app on a smartphone that will automatically start it about 15 minutes before your regular alarm).
- Evenings, >>> ‘Relax Now’ <<< is intended for listening right before going to sleep. You can just press play and listen to it as you are falling asleep.
Never listen to hypnosis while driving or moving around. You could zone out or fall asleep.
- You should be sitting or lying down.
- Listen in a quiet place with little or no distractions.
- For best results listen to your hypnosis recording(s) at least 1-3 times per day for the first 4-6 weeks and then as needed.
- Some people get excellent results even if they fall asleep, for others, it may be best to stay awake and conscious while listening to your hypnosis session. If this is difficult you might try sitting up straight in a chair and/or holding up an arm. You can alternate between staying awake and sleeping as well.
- These recordings utilize binaural beats and double voice technology. Don’t try to listen to both voices. If you are led to listen consciously, just focus on one of the voices. However, it’s not really necessary to listen consciously. You can just let your mind wander. Remember, if your conscious mind was any help I could just tell you, ‘eat healthy and exercise, quit smoking, don’t be afraid of flying anymore, etc.’ and that would be the end of it. The conscious wide-awake mind is of little value during hypnosis.
- It’s best to use headphones to achieve the maximum benefits of the double voice and to minimize distractions. However if using them is a deterrent to listening, then listen without.
- Hypnosis will help to lead you to making better choices consciously. And you need to be willing to make conscious choices until it becomes an UN-conscious behavior.
- Many people will notice results immediately while others will notice changes over time. Either way, just keep listening and you will be successful.
Thanks so much!
Jim Kellner, CHt – Hypnotist | Speaker | Author
Posted byJim Kellner