Find Hypnosis, Outside of Santa Rosa Area
and get the locations nearby you, or in any other area.
by mentioning Promo Code: RW
You can also leave us a message and say “text me” the locations.
Get your complimentary Stress Relief/Relaxation CD Program.
Reply to the email sent or just call us toll free, (888) 865-1870 and let us know which one’s best for you.
Or… Email Us Now and Tell us Which One You Selected!
Tell us Which Location by emailing us now
Simply tell us when your appointment is and and get your no-charge Stress Relief/Relaxation CD program as our gift.
Mention Promo Code: RW y
Go ahead, Help Yourself!
The CD program’s yours at no charge whatsoever, just for giving us a little feedback!
All you need to do is make an appointment and reply to the email giving us your appointment date.
Make sure to let us know which one you’ve selected, as we rate our locations based on client satisfaction.
You may also call the toll free hotline above if you have any questions.
”Smokers, who quit with hypnosis were twice a likely to still be smoke-free than those
who quit on their own.”
—Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 2005
1. University of Iowa meta-study- 1992: Hypnosis RULED in the largest-ever scientific comparison of
ways to quit smoking. Results showed that a visit to a hypnotist beat out a psychologist, social worker,
psychiatrist and other physicians by a margin of 19% (or one to five). This meta-analysis of 633 studies of
quit smoking programs covered more than 72,000 people in America and Europe and was conducted by the
University of Iowa. Those who saw a hypnotist had a 3.5 times better result than those trying to quit on
2. Study Review of 59 studies – 2000: Hypnosis had a 50% greater success rate compared to other
techniques. Three of the studies (with 200 participants total) documented 12-month abstention rates of 63%
3. University of Washington, School of Medicine- 2001 : 39 of 43 people given hypnosis, were still not
smoking 6 months to 3 years after (90.6% success rate).
4. Texas A & M Health Study- 2004: Twenty-one people received 3-sessions of smoking cessation
hypnosis; 81% reported that they had stopped smoking, 48% continued tobacco free 12 months later and
95% said “I was satisfied with the hypnosis approach.”
5. Massive Studies Affirm: 2,810 people, who unsuccessfully attempted smoking cessation an average of
7 times, had a single 60-minute hypnosis session. They were encouraged to use a home audiotape. Several
months later 22% of those in random sampling reported being smoke free.
6. Another report, reviewed a hypnotist’s experience and techniques with 4,355 patients, citing an 81%
success rate for smoking cessation.
7. 1970s Report: Smokers attended a single group hypnosis session. Though each claimed to have been
unsuccessful with other methods 88% had not smoked 1-year later.
8. Hypnosis with Aversion Therapy: Combining hypnosis with aversive techniques (rapid smoking with
negative imagery and aggressive electrical shocks) resulted in a 3-month abstention rate of 86% of male
and 87% of female volunteers. Another study that combined hypnosis with aversion methods reported a
90% abstention rate (39 of 43 consecutive referral people) at 6 to 36 months.