Weight Management Class Manual
MindMatters Hypnosis Center
Weight Management Class Manual
Client Excuses Expired on January 1st 2013
So Are You Ready for the Onslaught? Let us Help!
A Comprehensive Guide for Hypnotherapists
“Emotional Cleansing for Weight Management”
Even if you’ve never conducted any kind of classes, this manual gives you the opportunity to immediately generate income without investing months of research and development time. It gives you an organized method of delivery and all the materials you’ll need to get started right away; Includes promotional and marketing techniques and a full power point slide show for presentations; everything you need!!
It’s a program that has been proven to be effective time and time again. All you have to do is pick it up, follow the instructions, utilize the materials provided and you are on your way!
Scroll down for details
How this program came to be:
I graduated from the Hypnotherapy Academy of America in Santa Fe New Mexico as a Clinical Hypnotherapist in March of 07. I came home and immediately set up my practice. I knew I wanted to offer a variety of services and utilize all of the wonderful healing techniques I had learned.
Yet, I realized it would take some time to build a steady flow of private clients. So, I began to consider various ways I might be able to generate an immediate income. Looking around our society, it was easy to determine that there’s a huge need out there for people to be able to achieve and maintain their ideal body size. I too, needed to get my weight and general health under control. Then too, I realized, there’s always more money to be made in numbers and for sure, I would never lack for clients with weight management needs!
I began to research various weight programs, read hypnosis scripts offered on line and review information obtained at school. I began then, to think through all the emotional issues that would need to be addressed in order for a person to experience a reduction in weight and inches, and to be able to maintain it. I knew all such issues would need to be addressed and that meeting emotional needs and building self esteem would be key.
My first class was conducted in August of 07 and consisted of my husband, one of my sons and two close friends. People thought it was pretty funny that I insisted my family members pay for their sessions just like anyone else. Well, what can I say? I had a business to build!
The success of the first class was phenomenal and I was excited beyond words. At that point, I knew I was on to something big. The testimonies outlining specific results, including my own, are included in the manual materials.
What the program consists of:
The program is an eight session series and is conducted once a week. The first class requires two hours and approximately one and half hours each week thereafter. Each class or session builds on the one before. The first four classes are focused on developing new healthy habits, beginning to embed them into the sub-conscious and controlling urges and cravings.
I have added in some fun, unconventional, things for the participants to help keep them focused on what they are trying to accomplish. (Don’t miss these items in the session outlines).
The remaining sessions are all geared towards physical and emotional health. Session seven consist of a process and script that I wrote for use with my private clients. It is designed as a complete emotional cleansing followed by an emotional renewal. They have since proven to be very effective and have rendered powerful results.
This program is much more than just about reducing weight and inches. My participants have continuously commented on how much better they feel, overall, and that they have become more “whole” as a person. They have gained self confidence and self esteem, look at life and love differently, are sleeping better and have re-learned how to completely relax.
I’ve been conducting these classes on a regular basis ever since with great success. I have brought in as much as 6,000 from a single class and this manual shows you how! Yes, there have been some that didn’t get the results they hoped for. But in each incident, when I counseled with those individuals, they readily admitted that they didn’t do their part. I have never been asked by anyone for a refund and no one has ever insinuated that it was in any way my fault or the fault of the program.
When you order this manual, you receive everything and I mean everything you need to duplicate my success and the success of my clients. Take a look:
Materials Included with This Program:
Hard Copy Manual
All data and audio CD contents with the exception of the power point slides are included in hard copy as part of the manual. All forms and documents are word documents making it easy for you to insert your company information, prices, location, times and dates of classes etc.
CD of promotional and session materials
5. Flyer that outlines the program and the cost
6. “Hypnotherapy for Weight Management” article; This article explains to the potential client how hypnotherapy ties in with weight management and why it’s important to get the sub-conscious part of our mind on board with our conscious goals.
7. Participant testimonies
8. Outline of presentation; “Introduction to Hypnotherapy”; Presentation includes promotion of weight management classes
9. Written presentation that correlates with power point slides; the presentations’ duration is 20 to 25 min.
10. Sample registration pad for attendees to fill out for the drawing prior to the presentation
11. Interest Survey to be filled out by attendees after the presentation and before the drawing.
5. Weight management Agreement and Commitment form; given out at the beginning of the first session.
6. Preparation email for participants; sent out two days prior to the first class
7. Sample mid-week check in email for each session
8. Final email; sent out the day following the eighth session
9. Fridge Posting doc.; sent out with the final email; it’s a list of all the new healthy habits they have learned and have been practicing all on one doc. that they can post as a handy reminder
10. Feedback Form; Asks for participant feedback and suggestions on ways to improve the class experience. At the bottom, it asks for their results and personal testimony. There’s a place for them to indicate giving or not giving their permission to post their testimony on your web-site.
CD of power point slide shows; “Introduction to Hypnotherapy”:
Original and short version
CD of subliminal affirmations:
5. CD of silent subliminal suggestions that are introduced at various times throughout the program. This is given out at the conclusion of the first session and can be played while driving, working or engaging in any activity. This CD is not a hypnosis CD and does not include any kind of induction.
6. Give your participants a written copy of the affirmations that are on the CD so they are aware of what is being put into their sub-conscious!
7. This gets your participants started right away with the powerful suggestions of all the new healthy habits and attitudes they will be learning over the next eight weeks. Encourage them to play it often and to put it on continuous play while they sleep.
CD’s of specific sessions:
You may copy these CD’s as they are for your participants or you may re-record from the provided scripts in your own voice.
Session One: “Journey to Your Ideal Body Size”
5. Given out at the conclusion of session two. Includes a full induction and the combined affirmations from session one and two.
6. Participant should begin listening to this CD every day along with the subliminal. The subliminal can be played at any time.
Session Three: “Benefits and Killing Urges
5. Given out at the conclusion of session three. This is a guided NLP technique for eliminating cravings and experiencing future benefits. This is a relatively short process and is designed for the participant to “practice” the technique. This is not a hypnosis CD.
Session Five: “Healthy Mind + Healthy Emotions = Healthier Body”
5. Given out at the conclusion of session five; Addresses general health; physical and emotional changes taking place within the body.
6. At this juncture, participants should begin to alternate this CD and the “Journey to Your Ideal Body Size” CD.
How, where and to whom to market your classes
Learn from my mistakes; covers how to close and collect the money, pricing, and policies in regard to make up sessions, participation, attendance etc.
From prior participants; these should be used as is and in no way altered; explain to your class that these testimonies are the results of classes held in Texas and they can look forward to similar results.
Getting Started Guide:
Detailed outline on what to do before your first class and a list of materials you’ll need.
Detailed Outlines and Pre-talks:
Classes 1, 2, 3, and 8: For the rest of the classes, it’s a matter of routine as follows:
6. Checking in to see how everyone is doing
7. Sharing; providing opportunity for participants to share their week including successes and any challenges
8. Quick review of what is now “usual” healthy habits
9. Induction, Session, Debrief and Q &A
Script for each session
Due to potential copyright issues, I have only included inductions which I have specifically authored. For the remaining sessions, you’ll need to select your own inductions as well as any background music.
Healthy Life Centers affliates: Take $35.00 off the normal price of $420.00
All this for only 385.00 plus 12.50 shipping! Think of it; only one participating client recoups your investment; enjoy a hefty profit from your very first class and gain new private clients!!